Face Coverings Encouraged
We take seriously our dual responsibilities to provide financial services to our clients while also providing a safe environment for both our clients and employees. We encourage clients to wear face coverings while visiting our locations. Here are a few details to note:
- We encourage you to wear a face covering. If you are wearing one, you may be asked to lower it briefly to confirm your identity
- Plexi-glass shields have been installed at all teller and personal banker stations to protect both you and our employees
- Please don't move any chairs in place as they are strategically placed a little farther away to practice safe social distancing
- Pens used at teller and personal banker stations are yours to keep
- If you are having a face-to-face visit with a banker, lender, or member of our investment staff, we may hold the meeting in a larger conference room to maintain safe social distance
If you wish to continue to do your banking online or through email/phone, we encourage it! Much of what can be done in-branch, can also be done online or through email. If you wish to speak with a banker, please call us at 918-272-5301 to discuss your needs.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us.