Online & Mobile Banking
If you're like most business owners, you're busy. Maybe a little too busy.
While we can't give you more time, we can provide you with powerful online tools that will allow you to make more effective use of your time. Click on any of the services below to learn more.
Connect with the bank anytime, and from just about anywhere. Safe and secure, we're very serious about our online relationship with you. We know that once you start banking and paying your bills online, you'll love the convenience.
Whether you're at the office, at home, or on the road, you can easily manage your money with online banking. It's free!
Here are just some of the ways you'll benefit:
- View real-time balances and transaction history
- Pay bills online
- View and print account statements and check images
- Download your data to Quicken, QuickBooks, and other formats
- Transfer funds between your accounts at First Bank of Owasso, or make a payment on the loan you have with us
- Setup reminders and alerts
- Reorder checks
If you want more, you may be interested in Cash Management, an online product for small businesses and larger commercial clients that provides even more capabilities.
Concerned about online security and privacy? So are we. Check out what we have to say about it.
If you have employees to pay, then you'll want to seriously consider Cash Management. This service allows you to easily set up and manage direct deposit for your employees, create automated debit/credit ACH transactions, and much more.
For businesses that want even more online capabilities, Cash Management can help.
In addition to all of the functionality available through our free Online Banking service, Cash Management allows you to do the following:
- Originate ACH debit/credit files (great for managing payroll direct deposit!)
- Submit Wire Transfer Requests
- Manage Cash Concentrations and Disbursements
- Import an Issued Items file
- Pay State and Federal Taxes
- Automate Account Reconciliation
All of these services are available 24/7, allowing you to manage your business banking needs on your schedule. If you're interested in Cash Management, give us a call, (918) 272-5301, or stop by one of our convenient locations.
With the cost of gasoline and the demands of your job, why waste time and money traveling to and from the bank? Let this secure technology work for you to keep cash flowing through your business.
We always love it when our clients come to the bank to open an account, ask a question, or make a deposit. However, we know you're busy, and you may prefer the option of scanning your checks at your office, and sending them to us for deposit. We can help.
With Remote Deposit, you will:
- Reduce expenses - decrease gasoline consumption
- Save time - reduce the number of trips to the bank
- Gain flexibility - make your deposits anytime, day or night
- Increase efficiency - electronically capture customer payment information
With an internet-connected computer and a simple check scanner, you can quickly scan checks and deposit them right into your account. The system will automatically calculate your deposit totals, submit the deposit, and allow you to download the deposit information for quick and easy integration with QuickBooks and other financial management systems.
Additional features include:
- Capturing the front and back images of each check
- Courtesy Amount Recognition (CAR)
- Legal Amount Recognition (LAR)
- Deposit Balancing
- Automated Deposit Notification
Like our Online Banking, BillPay, and Cash Management services, Remote Deposit is available 24/7, allowing you to make your bank deposit when you want, not just when the bank lobby is open.
Securely access your accounts and bill pay service through the convenience of your mobile phone.
For people on the move, mobile banking brings the bank to you, whenever and wherever you need access to your accounts. Take a video tour of our mobile banking service for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Android Tablet/Kindle Fire.
With mobile banking, you'll be able to do the following:
- View Balance
- Transfer from one account to another
- Pay bills (for clients with online bill pay service)
- Find an ATM
Not yet an Online Banking client? Sign up today!